Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Pumpkin chocolate chip breakfast to go muffins

Phew that's a mouthful!  I made these today for my daughter who loves everything pumpkin, she also loves quick easy breakfasts she can grab on the way out the door.  So you know, Pinterest isn't always all it's cracked up to be, sometimes the recipes work, sometimes I think people just like to mess with you.  The recipe is weird, the batter is weird but the verdict is good!!  Daughter ate one for dessert at supper and begged for a second.... That's a good sign right?? So instead of re-writing the recipe I decided to just link you to the page I got it from!

Ok so I got the name wrong, but hey, you get the picture!! Lol

Speaking of pictures, mine actually look the same as the above post!!! Here it is anyway:


No comments: