Saturday, February 14, 2015

Apple Crisp

Well it's been an awful long time since I have contributed to this blog!  Time to get on it!  I made this apple crisp last night for a potluck and it went so fast I barely got a piece!!  Unfortunately I didn't get time for a picture of it all nicely done but here is a picture of what was leftover lol!!



I found the recipe on allrecipes.ca

Apple Crisp:


10 cups of all purpose apples (I used macintosh), peeled, cored and sliced
1 cup of white sugar
1 TBSP flour
1 TSP ground cinnamon
1/2 cup water


Crumble:

1 cup quick cooking oats
1 cup of flour
1 cup brown sugar, packed
 1/4 TSP baking powder
1/4 TSP baking soda
1/2 cup butter, melted

Instruction:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F

Place all apples in a 9x13 pan, mix white sugar, 1 tbsp flour, 1 tsp ground cinnamon and sprinkle over apples.  Pour water evenly over all.

Combine oats, flour, brown sugar, BP, BS, and melted butter.  Crumble evenly over apple mixture.

Bake for 45 mins.

Excuse this picture as well it tastes WAY better than it looks:




No comments: