Thursday, October 11, 2012

Roasted Cherry Tomatoes

Lucky me, I scored a whole pail of cherry tomatoes from my mom's neighbor!!
I was so excited to make this. I wrote out the recipe from mom a long time ago, I do not know the original source.

ROASTED CHERRY TOMATOES
4 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 Tbsp olive oil
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1/3 cup fine bread crumbs (I used panko)
1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled (or a little extra isn't a bad thing)
1 Tbsp fresh dill, minced

In a 13x9" pan toss tomatoes, garlic, oil, salt and pepper.
Sprinkle with bread crumbs and feta.
Roast it 400 for 45 minutes (keep an eye on them close to the end though).
Sprinkle with dill.


RATINGS:
Heather - 10 - "Sweet tomato goodness"
Brad - 9.5 - "Why haven't you made these before?"

NOTES:
I used the leftovers in scrambled eggs on the weekend and that was delicious too.

No comments: