Monday, April 5, 2010

Coffee Cake

I'm cheating.  I am not posting this recipe - nor did I take a very good picture of it.  But...I made my Grandma's coffee cake this weekend.  It's basically her bread dough, flattened out and sprinkled with cinnamon/sugar.  When it comes out of the oven - you add cream on top.  It is terrible - it is yummy.  Before she died, Grandma wrote it out in a Grandma recipe book.


This is a picture of one of the pages (not the coffee cake recipe).  My favorite part is the fill in that says: "The table manners I taught my children were.....Whatever I taught them I don't think they listened."   LOL!!

I just wanted to post a picture here to tease Aunt Mavis and everyone else who couldn't come to Easter.  :)  Hee Hee...



1 comment:

Jim & Darcy said...

I disagree with Mom's comment about our table manners....at least mine....they were perfect as was I!!!
The coffee cake was very good!